A Choice Fashion & Media Candidate Is
- Recent grad navigating the fashion and media industry
- Experienced professional looking to make a creative professional pivot
- Industry maven seeking their next reinvigorating challenge
Choice Fashion & Media can custom tailor our services to your career search. We are relatable, empathetic, and industry ex-pats.
“About 8 years ago I got a cold call from someone that sounded like they really understood the business so I agreed to meet with them. Within minutes of meeting Marissa it felt as if we had known each other forever. And since that time she and her team at Choice have been there at a moment’s notice for me providing quality candidates that were a clear match for the business need and the company I was working for at the time. Choice and Marissa are able to provide what I need at a fair price and if they don’t have someone on hand they are upfront with me versus trying to push someone that isn’t a match. That honest business practice is another factor that keeps them on my speed dial! I have continued to work with them over the past 8 years because they treat both their clients and candidates with the utmost respect.”
Sample Job Listings
Our client, a fashion company in NYC, is seeking an Administrative Assistant to join their team.
Responsibilities will include providing administrative support to the team with duties such as maintaining calendars, filing, copying, coordinating travel arrangements, scheduling meetings, and other clerical duties.
Candidate must be very detailed oriented, an effective multi-tasker, and have excellent communication skills.
Prior fashion experience is a plus. We expect the salary to be BOE.
Our client, a NYC based social media agency, is seeking an Account Manager with at least 3-6 years of experience to join their team.
The Account Manager will act as the lead client contact, partner with community managers, content strategists, designers, and MORE to maintain the client relationship and satisfaction.
Candidate should have prior agency experience, experience with digital or social platforms, and amazing communication skills. We expect the salary to be around $60-75K BOE.
Our client, a footwear company in Long Island, is seeking a Product Developer with 2-5 years of experience to join their team.
Duties include communicating daily with overseas on all aspects of the development process, and working closely with designers.
Ideal candidate has prior footwear experience, is a hard worker, and is proficient in Adobe Illustrator.
We expect the salary to be BOE.
About Choice Fashion & Media
- We have built the strongest boutique fashion/media division in the NYC staffing industry. We bring experience, honesty, and heart. We specialize in temp, perm, everything in between, and of course offer payroll solutions to our clients.
- We pride ourselves in our reputation that precedes us—“overdeliver” and “undercost.”
- To learn more about our fee structure, strategic process, competitive rates, and traditional ways of doing business, please reach out to Marissa at firstname.lastname@example.org.